Friday, July 20, 2012

Sad Day

Now I know my blog is labeled "Just Sports" but a tragedy has happened in the last 24 hours in Aurora Colorado.  Seeing as how my favorite NFL team is the Denver Broncos I thought I would send my condolences to the families who lost their loved ones at the movie theaters in Colorado.
People like this shouldn't have the right to live, let alone a fair trial.  He will get his...like I said with Sandusky, everyone gets what they deserve in the end.  This Dark Knight won't be rising anywhere but the noose he has created himself.  I wanted to go ahead and highlight the tweets I have come across on twitter from my favorite NFL team as well as across the nation to show how we feel about the situation and how tragedy has brought America closer together.
Broncos tweets are courtesy this link

Ben Garland (‏@BenGarland63) – I was planning on attending that exact movie in that theater but changed my mind. Thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims.
Demaryius Thomas (‏@DemaryiusT) – Everybody keep Colorado in your prayers.
Ryan Clady ‏(@RyanClady) – Thoughts and prayers to the victims in the shooting in Colorado. Sad day.
David Bruton Jr. (‏@D_Brut30) – Thoughts and prayers go out to the family members of the victims. Such a tragedy. Insanity. The 6 year old In the tragedy makes me think, I take my son to late night movies when I can. Let’s bond together and pray.
Wesley Woodyard (‏@WoodDro52) – Saddened to hear about the news of the shooting in Aurora Co! My prayers & thoughts are w/the victims&their families! We have to pray!
Robert Ayers (1_900_‏ayersjr) – My prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims of the Shooting in Aurora.. So sad.
Brock Osweiler (‏@BrockOsweiler) – My greatest condolences go out to all the families affected in last nights #AuroraShooting. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Tony Carter (‏@tonycarter904) – Pray for the families in Denver who were lost or hurt during the shooting.
Virgil Green (‏@VGreen85) – Heart and prayers go out to the families of the shootings.
Zane Beadles (‏@zanebeadles) – Deeply saddened by the Aurora shooting. A bit of anger too. Prayers to all those affected. #tragic
Mitch Unrein (‏@MitchellJUnrein) – Prayers 2 those who lost their lives in the shooting in Aurora.
Ed McCaffrey (‏@87ed) - Such a sad & difficult day here in Colorado. Please join us in praying for the victims & their families and friends. #staystrongcolorado.
Mark Schlereth (‏@markschlereth) – Please join me in prayer for the victims and families of the Colorado shootings!
Terrell Davis (‏@Terrell_Davis) – My heart goes out to all of the victims of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting last night. Just a senseless act by a coward #tragic
Brian Dawkins (‏@BrianDawkins) - I pray 4 HEALING, RECOVERY, STRENGTH among other Graces Father, 4 those victims in the Aurora Movies shooting in CO. The families included!
Obama leads moment of silence, calls  'senseless' (by 
Please join me in prayer for the victims and families of the Colorado shootings!
New blog post: Broncos Mourn Aurora Tragedy
prayers and thoughts go out to the victims and families of the Colorado 
Prayers to the colorado families. Also to the ppl that are in the hospital around the world prays for you too. Y'all don't go unnoticed.
Our deepest, most heartfelt condolences go out to the victims of this horrific tragedy in our community.
Obama on : "Such violence, such evil is senseless. It is beyond reason." 
Obama calls for a "day for prayer and reflection," crowd starts clapping.
My heart goes out to all of the victims of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting last night. Just a senseless act by a coward 
My God what a disaster in Colorado- just learned of this tragedy - heart pains 4 all of those innocent ppl .Sad that u can' go to a movie.
President Barack Obama said Friday he was "shocked and saddened" by deadly shooting at , Denver movie theater
Terrible news out of Aurora Colorado as 12 killed and many more injured in a shooting at the midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises"

As the biggest mass murdering in the US since the Va Tech shooting, I go out and say my thoughts and prayers go out to the children, teenagers, adults, American soldiers, who lost their parents, loved ones, friends in this horrific tragedy. Time will heal, have faith in our system to have this COWARD get what he deserves for ruining the lives of so many.












No comments:

Post a Comment